Wednesday, September 14, 2016

100 Things That I Want To Do As Long As I Live

How's it going?

Great?

Great!

So my previous post on "My Life So Far..." I have mentioned that I came out a list that I wanted to do.

To be honest, 100 is nothing much in life.

You might be wondering why do I limit myself, why not go a thousand things to do instead?

Well, if you read my last post, you would know that I might or might not even finish this 100 things because a part of me is still procrastinating.

It took me three days to just think of things that I wanted to do. I feel accomplish and satisfied with my list.

I am going to show you my bucket list. I cannot guarantee that I will finish my list, but I would strive hard for it because I am confident I could do it! 

This list that I made, gave me a point and references to live my life fully. I took it as my goals (which I never had goals in my life).

Laugh at me, no problem! I am glad I could bring laughter in your life!

So here is my list. Trust me, I don't filter my list, I typed in whatever I wrote:

1. Get a lovely wife
2. Get a dream car (haven't thought about it at the moment)
3. Get a house
4. Invest in business
5. Write a love letter to your crush
6. Plan an event for one of your friends
7. Publish a book
8. Run in a marathon
9. Go experience fishing
10. Visit Paris
11. Attend best friend's wedding
12. Learn archery
13. Create at least a source of passive income
14. Prepare a will
15. Enjoy the rain with your favourite company
16. Tip a waiter/waitress exactly the price of food you ate
17. Tell dad you love him
18. Spend half day with a homeless
19. Send someone anonymous gift
20. Pay toll for the person behind you
21. Spend entire day alone
22. Make a candle
23. Spend a day only by using left hand
24. Pair up someone with another to their marriage
25. Spend someone a cinema movie
26. Attend an orchestra
27. Inspire someone
28. Send message in a bottle, then throw it into the sea
29. Stay up for 24 hours
30. Call up a company and thank them for their service
31. Fold 1000 paper crane and give it to someone
32. Paintball adventure
33. Spend your time in orphanage ( min half day)
34. Give a stranger Valentine card
35. Ice skating
36. Grow long hair
37. Listen to a stranger's life story
38. Leave RM 100 tip
39. Leave a note on someone's car
40. Order pizza and send it to a random house
41. Call someone random to wish them wholeheartedly
42. Learn an instrument
43. Stay alone without family during studies
44. Cook something for your another half
45. Hit 80 kg with a healthy state of body
46. Create a board game
47. Try golf
48. Try squash
49. Talk to an elderly, get to know their experiences
50. Try surfing
51. Own a yacht
52. Plan a surprise party for someone
53. Save a life
54. Calm a fight
55. Have a god child
56. Come out with a theory
57. Have two reliable friend (trust them with life)
58. Sleep on the grass
59. A blogpost with at least 100 readers
60. Attend a blind date.
61. Organize gathering 
62. Have strong connection with influential people
63. Catch a robber
64. Learn flower language
65. Be the one who friends always seek for advice
66. Talk about bitter past and laugh about it
67. Star gazing
68. Comfort someone crying to smiling
69. Propose to someone, and bring her to prom as your prom mate
70. Be remembered as a good figure
71. Help someone in road accident
72. Convince someone to not commit suicide
73. Have a good relationship with neighbors
74. Own a good gaming pc and good net
75. Research about AIDS
76. Learn about local cultures
77. Pick up CPR
78. See the northern lights
79. Learn Korean language
80. Pick up photography skills
81. Learn ballroom dancing
82. Be at the Olympics game
83. Conquer the fear of watching horror movie
84. Help someone with one of their list
85. Attend a new year count down party
86. Skydive
87. Visit Niagara Falls
88. Help someone to pay for their parking tickets
89. Forgive someone who hurts you a lot
90. Pick up someone drunk and take care of them till they sober
91. Attend concerts
92. Open francise 
93. Spend a week without internet
94. Pick up psychology ( leisure purpose)
95. Build up a good reputation
96. Buy a dress I like for for my girl before marriage
97. Experience clubbing
98. Hold a press comference
99. Join a cyber game tournament
100. Write a 100 bucket list

And that's the things I want to do. The ones I typed in bold and italic were the things that I have done it!

I really appreciate your ideas in things that we could do in life!

Feel free to comment anything that you think it is worth doing!

If you have a bucket list, do comment your link as I could click into your webpage to read your list! 

All the best in accomplishing them dear readers!

Cheers, 
Synonym96 






















No comments:

Post a Comment